"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me.
Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me."
- Psalm 51:10-12
So, here goes.
1) I will minimize my shopping. Problem with reading and browing the net is sometimes, something will catch your fancy and you end up spending hours agonizing whether you should buy it or not. Buti sana kung makapagpigil pa ako nun no at hindi ako mag-impulse buying. I guess this will apply more on me buying items for myself especially clothing. Our living spaces is limited as it is so it will be better to keep clutter at a minimum.
2) I will spend more money in... savings. Admittedly, there are times that I focus too much on enjoying the present that I forget that we should be thinking more of our future especially our daughter's. So I want to allot more for our savings. Hubby and I had a talk and I wholeheartedly agree that we should start working on making our future plans come true.
3) I will try to be more mellow. I'm who you could call one who has a short fuse. Well, not always. I could be impatient and be annoyed easily. You could tell that when I speak in a snappy tone. Hubby doesn't really like this trait of mine so I would try to be more... pasensiyosa :)
4) I will take better care of myself. Having a child left me a softer figure. "Softer" meaning fats here and there na pwedeng gawing cushion kaya "soft". Hahaha. Since Georgie is still small, I'm having a bit of a hard time squeezing some exercise routine on my daily activities. So, I want to resort to a healthier diet. Good luck sakin!
5) In relation to #1, I want a simpler beauty regimen. No, I don't have a multi-step skin caring ritual. But reading through beauty blogs had me checking out some make-ups that I want to try (damn beauty blogs and product reviews!). BUT I am more cautious now when buying cosmetics. Just last year, I had to give away most of my make-ups since I really don't use them much. It's either not a match for me (skin tone, I had reactions etc.) or I don't have time to slather on tons of products on my face especially when I'm running late for the office already. So when I tried a product and it works ok for me, I'd stick to it. (I just have to find the perfect peachy nude blush for me!).
6) Be more diligent in blogging. Enough said.
7) Be more in tune with God.
I better stop here or else I might write something down just because I forgot to do it for the past years. I want to list down goals that I want to attain. Realistic naman dapat, di ba? Sometime in the next year, I will be re-visiting this post and check if I had indeed met my goals. So with a little anxiety but a whole lot of resolve, I will aim to achieve my 2013 goals! Wish me luck? :)