Just to give you a quick rundown and I promise to write more about them in detail:
1) My father was sick and was in critical condition last March. We had spent almost a month in the hospital. It was one of the most challenging episodes in my and my family's lives. He is now ok and is back in Bulacan with my mom.
2) Our little ruckus-maker is now attending school. She's at Pre-nursery. Well, she just plays there and sings and dance. But she's happy and has been looking forward to school. Why can't I just play and sing and dance during the weekdays? *sigh*
3) I rekindled my love for writing. I have been contributing poems and articles to our company's in-house publication. I'll be posting some of my works here also :)
4) We got to squeeze in some vacay time. Local travels are still love. Our country has such beautiful places we have yet to visit. And hubby doesn't want to go out of the country yet. He wants to wait til G is older or has a sibling (what?!) before we go visit Disneyland and the likes.
5) Been tinkering with some crafts and DIY. I think some creative outlet is good for overall health. :)
So yes, I have a lot of stories to share. I will find time to write all about them. For now, I'll post a teaser pic on what is my current addiction :D Any guesses? :)