1k. cream dory fillets
2 medium sized carrots, minced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, minced
1/2 sachet of Maggi Magic Sarap (optional)
salt and pepper, to taste
1. Boil the fish, season water with a bit of salt. Once cooked, cool and then flake the fish meat using a fork.
2. Combine carrots, fish meat, garlic and onions. Season with salt and pepper or use half a sachet of Maggi Magic Sarap. Mix well.
3. If you find your filling too dry, add the egg into the mixture.
4. Spoon filling onto the lumpia wrappers and roll. Seal edges with a bit of water.
5. Fry the lumpia until golden brown. Serve while still hot.
You could serve this with catsup or a sweet and sour dipping sauce. I was able to make about 21 pieces of lumpia from the same number of ingredients listed above. Since we couldn't consume all of it in one meal, I'd put the pre-wrapped lumpia in an air-tight container and stored it in the fridge for times that we are craving for lumpia or are simply lazy to cook. He he he :P