I know you probably want to puke already with mushy, lovey-dovey entries I have here but I really wanted to share this with you cos it's a really nice and helpful read for anyone who is contemplating of marriage, is getting married (me, me, me! :D) or is already married. Anyone who is in a relationship would totally relate to this. So, read on guys.
RULES FOR A HAPPY MARRIAGE
• Never yell at each other unless the house is on fire.
• If one of you has to win an argument, let it be your mate.
• Never bring up past mistakes.
• If you have to criticize, do it lovingly.
• Neglect the whole world rather than each other.
• Never go to sleep with an argument unsettled.
• At least once every day try to say one kind or complimentary thing to your life's partner.
• When you have done something wrong, be ready to admit it and ask for forgiveness.
• It takes two to make a quarrel and the one in the wrong is the one who does the most talking.