So, 2014. A new year. I am not really into making New Year's resolutions because I know myself well enough that I would probably ne enthusiastic about it at first but would probably ditch the idea by the second or third quarter of the year. And I did make a list last year. Let's see how much did I actually accomplish...
1) Minimize shopping. >> Hmmm.. compared to the past years, I'd say I spent a little less (?). But I had definitely exercised a bit more self-control. I've actually turned down opportunities to shop for new things when I know I still have some of the same at home which are rarely used.
2) I will spend more money in... savings. >> I can't actually say that I'd saved a lot. So this is a fail for me.
3) I will try to be more mellow. >> I'd say getting there. G is now a makulit toddler and I can't always have a short fuse when dealing with her.
4) I will take better care of myself. >> I'd say FAIL on this. I did start exercising and was able to shed off 7 pounds. But the holidays came and the short hiatus from diet and exercise became longer and longer til I gained back again the lost weight. Bummer.
5) In relation to #1, I want a simpler beauty regimen. >> Yes on this.
6) Be more diligent in blogging. >> *Ahem*
7) Be more in tune with God. >> I'd say I didn't meet my own expectation.