Myke and I picked up our invitations from Wink last Friday. We had a very pleasant transaction with them though our AE missed one of my instruction (more of that on my supplier ratings na lang) but we figured not to make a big deal out of it.
I really love our layout. My BFF said it looked really clean (aesthetically) and very cute. Cute isn't really what I envisioned it to be but I'm easy to please so I'd take any compliment gratefully :)
After that, I shopped for some specialty boards at National Bookstore where we could print our map. I couldn't find ecru colored papers that has the same shade as our invitation so I settled for pale cream ones to match the envelopes instead. I doubled up the quantity so I could use the same for our missals (less hassle and less headache on decision making. Hi hi!). That part of the shopping done, I mentally went over the things Myke and I had to attend to ASAP:
• review guest list
• send out invitations
• APPLY FOR MARRIAGE LICENSE!!
• submit wedding banns, CENOMAR to MC
• pick-up reviewed missal at MC who by the way informed me that there are several corrections that has to be made :'(
• make additional payment for reception venue
• finalize booking hotel for prep
• choose pictures for engagement album
There are still a lot to attend to but these are what I think should be prioritized. I just wish that as items get slashed-off our to-do list, so will the bulges on my tummy :P Anyway, that's just wishful thinking :)