- Church: 99% done. We've checked the draft of the marriage contract and approved it. Now we just need to do a kumpisal by October 21.
- Caterer: Had a final meeting with Drew, our AE. Ricci was again with us to give us advices and 'tips' on how to haggle. Final payment has also been made.
- Audio/Video Support: We were to supposed to meet up with Bobby of Cybersound after the Hizon's meeting but Bobby bailed out at the last minute. Too bad though cos Ricci had already envisioned the lighting and effects he wanted to implement. Hmm.. Probably some minus points for Cybersound on our suppliers ratings :)
- AVP Presentation: Done. DIY by yours truly. I had Drew and Ricci take a peek at it during our meeting (I have a copy of the video on my phone. He he.) and they loved it :)
- Programme: In the works.
- Thank you gifts: Delivered last week. Final packaging in the works :)
- Gowns: Entourage gowns are with their owners except for my bridesmaid who's at Bora soaking in the sun :P
- Suit: Myke still had some problems with his suit. He expressed to Ruel that he is getting anxious espcially since it only two weeks before the wedding. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
- Others: We are also buying some more of the minor items for the wedding. Nothing grand but something that would be meaningful for us.
With the morning business out of the way, Myke treated me to lunch at Bite Club at Katipunan.
I was a bit taken aback when I saw their burger patty sizes. I guess these are meant for some hungry fellas :) As their catch phrase says, they meant to "fight hunger". He he.
Intimidated, I stuck with an order of pasta (Hungarian Mafia = Hungarian sausage + cheese) and let Myke devour the burger. Too bad though he wasn't able to finish it cos I let him eat half of my pasta so he was too full I guess :)