My makeup was done by Cel Sabile who would also be primping me up on THE day :) I love how she played up my eyes. Reminds me of Lady Gaga's look on her Bad Romance vid. It's also my first time to wear falsies.
With the trial, I was able to test how the airbrush makeup held up. I was out of Cel's makeup chair by 10am and the shoot went for around 6+ hours. The makeup was still intact and I hadn't done any retouches :)
Meanwhile, Myke was at Intramuros making the deposit for the hotel. We've changed the venue of our wedding preps from Pan Pacific to White Knight Hotel Intramuros. We learned about it from Nessy who made a post regarding the newly renovated hotel. Myke and I decided to check it out during our last trip to Intramuros.
- it's cheaper
- it's just beside Casa Blanca, our reception venue. So my previous dilemma of where I would do my touch-ups after the ceremony has been solved :)
- they are lax in terms of bringing in food; areas ok for shooting
- it's cheaper
- the place look nice since it was just recently renovated
- it's cheaper :P
- the view from the balcony is not particularly picturesque
- their suite doesn't have a sitting/ dining area
- they only have simple amenities
Since it is more practical to allot extra budget to more important items (food, for example), we decided to book Hotel Intramuros :) Sabi nga ni Myke, "Wala sa venue yan, nasa model yan." - referring to pictorials to be done at the hotel. Tee hee!